Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Vampire hunters are cool.

Buying her fund-raising cookies, joining her after school clubs, and hanging out with her friends just isn't working. I wish I wasn't so chubby, cowardly, and weak. She doesn't notice me at all. I think she likes Brock Dillinger. I tried to show her the drawing I did for the art show the other day, but she said vampire hunters are stupid.

I hope I don't get knocked down in gym today. I hate this school. I guess there was no point in my making a mixed tape and writing her a letter. I feel sick. I want to go home.

There she goes, laughing and talking with Carson Clark. They sure look like they're having a great time. I guess it's off to math for me. I don't have my homework done, so I'll probably be flunking yet another assignment.

At least I won't need math in arts school. Everything will be better when I'm in college. After I graduate, I'll probably be some big shot novelist/comic book artist/movie director. I'll get to date whoever I want! I'll have tons of hot girls! Just you wait and see, you "Brock Dillingers" and "Carson Clarks" of the world.

Oh. Ha ha. That guy knocked my books to the ground. Funny. I'm late to class.

No comments: